What is outpatient mental health?
Counseling can help strengthen your family, develop your relationships, and prevent small problems from growing out of control. Individual, family, and group therapists assess and treat everything from everyday stress to chronic mental health disorders.
We also offer outpatient substance use disorder services for individuals who have used drugs or alcohol or have been diagnosed as chemically dependent.
Specialized treatment services and groups include:
- Severe and persistent mental illness
- Depression and mood disorder
- Urgent outpatient mental health care
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Treatment for children with sexual behavior problems
- Sexual abuse support groups
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Drug and alcohol education classes
- Adolescent decision-making groups
- Post-adoption issues
- Pregnancy and parenting-related issues
What does it cost?
We accept most major insurance providers for treatment.
We also offer scaled fees for individuals without insurance who are eligible for state mental health subsidies.
Are walk-in visits available?
Monday: 1-3 p.m.
Tuesday: 8-11 a.m.
Wednesday: 8-11 a.m.