Are walk-in visits available?
Many of our services have virtual and in-person open access times to allow walk-in visits. Look below for a full list of our open access times for each service.
During our open access hours, you can click here to enter our virtual lobby and talk with an LFS staff member.
Monday: 1-3 p.m.
Tuesday: 8-11 a.m.
Wednesday: 8-11 a.m.
Adult Substance Use Evaluation
Monday: 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Tuesday: 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Thursday: 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Adult Mental Health Evaluation and Therapy
Monday: 8-10 a.m.
Wednesday: 1-3 p.m.
We are here to help, no matter what you are going through.
LFS Documents for Clients
- Client Consent for Communication
- Client Consent for Treatment Service
- Client Consent to Photograph or Video Record
- Client Rights and Responsibilities
- Complaint and Grievance Reporting Client Handout
- Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Medication Informed Consent
- Notice to Recipients of Substance Abuse Services
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- TeleHealth Service Consent